EVOLite Skyworker Industrial Height White Safety Helmet - Conforms to EN397 And EN12492
The EVOLite® Skyworker helmet has a suspension system and shell structure that has been designed to be used for industrial, mountaineering, rescue and leisure activities. Meets the EN12492 standard.
- Strong Light Shell - Conforms to the mandatory shock absorption and penetration requirements of EN397 industrial standard.
- E.P.S Liner - Side, front and rear impact protection from the shock absorbing E.P.S liner.
- Comfort Harness - A 6-point Terylene harness system with a Revolution® wheel ratchet & 3D adjustment.
- 4-Point Chinstrap - Fully adjustable 4-point chinstrap with quick release buckle.
- Impact Protection - Side, front and rear impact protection from the shock absorbing E.P.S liner. The liner is vented to increase comfort whilst maintaining a high protection factor.
- Supreme Comfort - A 6-point Terylene harness system & Chamlon™ sweat band. Revolution® wheel ratchet and 3D adjustment and a vented shell to reduce heat within the helmet.
- Accessories - A universal attachment slot enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors, and ear defenders.
- Universal Slots - Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding - Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear.
- CR2™ Reflective - CR2™ Reflectivity, high intensity class R2 reflective material option available to provide extra safety when working in low-light conditions.